'06 90hp 4 stroke rough idle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '06 90hp 4 stroke rough idle

My 2006 df90 4 stroke is idling rough. if I pull one of the leads off of the injectors there is no change but pulling the others off kills the engine. I ohmed it out and it looked OK. could it be stopped up, Is there a way to unstop an injector? Just put $600.00 in it for HP fuel pump repair. I need some advice.
    Thanks No "H"

Pull the plug out and see if it is wet or dry, if it is wet with fuel you know the injector was working unless it is stuck open. what was the ohms reading. another test, hook up a wire with battery voltage where the gray wire plugs onto the terminal and another wire to the other injector terminal and quickly touch the engine ground off and on and you should hear the injector clicking, don't leave the ground on for more than an instant.

Comment

It ohmed out at about 16 which should be correct. I could not hear it clicking when the engine was running. Did not check plug but will. I'm going to take them back out tomorrow. Did hook a test light to the lead wire and it lit up so I feel I have voltage going to the injector.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X