Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DT115 Hesitation - Aftermarket Fuel Pump 15100-94900PSF fit 89 different models/years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT115 Hesitation - Aftermarket Fuel Pump 15100-94900PSF fit 89 different models/years

My engine was hesitating and missing, like a clogged injector so it was down for a year till I can buy the $350ea Injectors. Well in that time, the fuel pump seized and when I went to a junk yard that one was seized too and they're $450!!

I found an aftermarket Suzuki Outboard EFI FUEL PUMP, on YouTube it's a replacement for the one we all use if your an EFI engine. I bolted it on to my DT115 in 3 minutes and I was up and running, it fixed the hesitation when I take off. I was able to return the injectors.

Anyway it's supposed to be made from stainless https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJdFtbj5qxY

Thanks for posting your problem and solution.

Care to share where, and how much for fuel pump you bought? And, did you have to buy all the fittings, or did it come with the ones shown in video?

Good luck. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Solarman; 08-05-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Got mine on Ebay. Took 3 days to Massachusetts. $140

Suzuki Outboard Fuel Pump 15200 90J00 for Vapor Separator 2001 2010 afp 2000 | eBay

Comment

Working...
      X