Suzuki DT50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki DT50

Hi I have a DT50 (blue and white motor) I think it is somewhere 1984 model. Can anyone please assist with the wiring that goes to the wiring loom. I am not sure which colour is what. I already blew the cdi but luckily got a spare one. I know the black is the ground. Ive searched everywhere. Thanks in advance. eg what colours go to killswitch etc.

First identify the year by looking it up on the model year chart by using your serial number
    then look and see if you can find an online version of the Suzuki desk top repair manual
    you should be able to find a wiring schmatic with the color codes
    art

Comment

If im correct according to the serial , its a 1979 DT50 EL...? I cant seem to find a color code diagram, only parts diagrams
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Downshift; 10-20-2015, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Hi anyone please . I would like to connect the motor but dont want to blow another cdi

Comment

If you're not getting a response for a wiring schematic for your motor, it might be that no one here has it.
          You can try and google it, or post on different forums, someone may respond with one they have?
          Otherwise, you might have to go buy a service manual for your motor, it will have one.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X