Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner of a Princecraft boat with Suzuki 30 Motor Please help

Hello,

I just purchased a used boat (private sale) and it did not include any manuals regarding the motor.
    The identification tag lists: 03003-461570.
    I have been researching all night to find at least an owners manual and hopefully a service manual so i can perform all the maintenance,
    I am new to boats & boat motors in general but am very willing to learn all I can.
    Please help

Thanks

Coen

the 03003- wold indicate 2013 or newer engine
    there should be a metal plate on the drive shaft that may reveal more information tilt the engine and look in the area where it hinges.
    there is a ‘sticky” above for checking the manual part number and you can buy the manual from this web site
    Art

Comment

Coen, your motor tag number appears to indicate you have a 1994, DT 30, two stroke motor. If this is your full serial number?
      If you have a different serial number (additional letters missing), or something else, please let us know. You can also take a pic of tag and motor to help with identification.

Good luck.

Comment

Appreciate the help.
        Would anyone have an owners manual, or maybe a service manual available?
        thank you!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by coen204 View Post
          Appreciate the help.
          Would anyone have an owners manual, or maybe a service manual available?
          thank you!
          Have you checked on the parts link on this site? Or Brownspoint? Generally plugging in the year and model will lead you in the right direction. Your manual ('94 DT30) is 99500-95D02-01E. 36 bucks on this site.
          ---
          John

Comment

Originally posted by artdf175 View Post
            the 03003- wold indicate 2013 or newer engine
            there should be a metal plate on the drive shaft that may reveal more information tilt the engine and look in the area where it hinges.
            there is a ‘sticky” above for checking the manual part number and you can buy the manual from this web site
            Art

I stand corrected- Solarman is correct
            The first number represents the 30HP

Comment

Not your fault Art. You (all) have been buried in all the 4 stroke problems for so long, a simple question about an old 2 stroke can throw anyone off.

keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
              X