Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repower wiring

Hiya fellas,
    I'm a very happy bunny with my new(2011), DF150, oh yes, I've been saving my pennies for 3 years to buy this one........

Now I need a decent wiring diagram to install the motor unit with the dashboard console, including ignition switch, trim, fuel, rev unit, etc.......

Can some kind soal help me??

Cheers.Darren.

Nobody..........?

Comment

Missed your early post
      First let me suggest getting the full service manual
      Contains a lot of information on service schedules and general information you won't get elsewhere
      A little searching and there are some online manuals available but the book is best and it has a full wiring schematic
      Now what you haven't mentioned is what type of gauges or are you linking with a chart plotter / GPS depth finder
      Your remote control should have wiring instructions and what I am unsure of is if
      Any ole remote will interface with you engine
      There are a number of really good experts on the forum so give us some more information
      Art

Comment

Ok, lovely, excellent-thanks for your reply.I'll get me a full service manual and go from there then........any tips for the df150 service manual...............

Comment

I also have a question...
          Did you not receive the wiring harness that goes with that motor? And the basic Guage package with ignition & kill switches, etc.? Generally all comes together as a package, though some customers can add extras.
          Anyway, just checking to see if you got all you should have, even if the motor isn't new.
          Browns Point Marine for suzuki parts & manuals, and boats.net at the top of this forum (highlighted in red), is also a good place for suzuki parts and manuals.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X