Split in throttles 2010 DF250s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split in throttles 2010 DF250s

I just bought a boat with twin df250s. There is a pretty good split between the throttles of about an inch and a half for the same rpm. I took off the cover and tried adjusting the rear set screw per the manual with no change. Wondering if it could possibly be the cable at this point since when you go to reverse you have to go much further then the other also to get any repsonce.
    Any Help would be appreciated

You need to inspect everything (mounting brkts, linkages-for identical adjustments), from where they enter each motor, all the way up to where they connect to your motor linkages. Look for differences in brkts (one of mine was installed backwards from setup), differences in lengths of linkages. Before motor (outside of motor), look for damages to cables, broken/stretched casing usually has to be replaced.
    Most twin motors run close to identical, so a small adjustment difference should be all you see. If any large differences are found, ask why?

Good luck.

Comment

Ok I'll dig a little further. I was figuring an adjustment to start, because when both are wide open the match RPMs

Comment

Working...
      X