Error codes 7-5,7-3,2-4 DF300 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error codes 7-5,7-3,2-4 DF300 2010

Boat is at my nearest dealer but they are having difficulty tracking down the issue even after several hours with Suzuki rep. Port engine runs great, starboard engine drops after about 10 minutes and a host of error messages pop including intermittent beep with "Low Voltage" message. Electrical is solid from front to back, changed the main relay. Any suggestions?

Did you change the relay in hope, or did you do some voltage drop tests at the relay.

Comment

Yep- trying anything at the point. Well the saga continues....can't initialize the new ECU because the dealer's proprietary USB adapter used on the 300's is broken and no release date on when a new adapter is available. Another weekend shot. Anybody have one an willing to ship out for a day so they can just initialize the ECU?

Comment

a host of error messages pop including intermittent beep with "Low Voltage" message.
        This reminds me at the problem i have with my 2016 DF300AP engines and SMIS gauges.
        After some time running them i get continously beeps and error messages of various kinds including a lot of low voltage messages. All of this messages are ghost messages as it seems that the 2016 DF300AP has a slight change in either the ECU or BCM and this creates the ghost errors on SMIS instruments.
        All is working fine while using the new Simrad uilt C10 gauges.

Your dealer may should control the software versions on the ECU, BCM and SMIS gauges and if they are compatible.
        Reloading the software may be the first step to do.

My engines don't shut down, the SMIS gauge just beep and show ghost errors,
        so this may indicate that you have a voltage issue somewhere and this is spitting all this errors including the low voltage errors.
        To verify this you should first control all connectors for corrosion, then swap the cable harnes and install one above deck to see if that helps.
        Then swap ecu, bcm and then the gauges to see if you can detect the faulty module.

I have the cables and connectors for the DF300AP, but in Italy ... :-(

Comment

7E5054CF-1662-440A-A056-F9F32A89F829.jpeg

Comment

Hope this helps, same problems with a host of errors, comm, overheat, low voltage. After 10 hours of searching I found 3 of these connectors causing all the problems. These are from the dual shifters, all 3 have no seals for corrosion protection.

Comment

Suzuki DF300-2013, From dual shifter, corrosion caused numerous errors, no seals in connectors
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X