DF70...ECU...part numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF70...ECU...part numbers?

I have a 1999 DF70 and the service dept at the dealership tells me I have a bad ECU. so I have been trolling ebay looking at used ECU's and I cannot seem to figure out if any of the part numbers will work. The part number they said I needed is (99E14). I have seen on Ebay (99E11, 99E12, 99E13, 99E30, etc.)

How do I find out if any of the other part numbers will work for my DF70?

one thing you can look at is the tab up on top of the page "purchase suzuki parts"
    the ecu for this model, from the charts shows it fits df60 / df70 from 1998 to 2009

and there are four or five ECU's listed
    I had a question sometime back on a part and the parts department on this site was very helpful

Comment

Originally posted by bassvoodoo View Post
      I have a 1999 DF70 and the service dept at the dealership tells me I have a bad ECU. so I have been trolling ebay looking at used ECU's and I cannot seem to figure out if any of the part numbers will work. The part number they said I needed is (99E14). I have seen on Ebay (99E11, 99E12, 99E13, 99E30, etc.)

''''''

What problems were you having with your engine.

Comment

DF70 ECU...what part numbers will work?

They (dealership) says I need a 99E14...ebay has a few but are not the (99E14) are there other "99E__" part numbers that will work with my 1999 engine?

Comment

Working...
        X