Cross Reference Suzuki OEM Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Reference Suzuki OEM Parts

I have an old Suzuki DT50e two stroke outboard and I cannot find parts available from the usual on line sources. I am looking for parts that appear to be unavailable with one particular part that I believe is key to my boat being at the dock.
    I checked voltage across several components and I just ordered an OEM rectifier and I suspect That the Damper Starter relay is malfunctioning. That is just a guess. the OEM part number is 38422-94510 and since the OEM part is not available, I am looking for the after market part to match. I haven't found a good cross reference yet.

I reach out in honor of your life matters! Nothing like those guys who spent their lives fixing anything and everything including old outboard motors. Much respect and admiration to all of you out there!

Please help if yo ucan.....

It may be possible to find the part by googling that part number and name. Brownspoint said that part number was changed to 38422-94520. Try googling that number as well.

Your only other option is looking for a bone yard with your motor. It could be any dealership, or marina?

If the damper is part of the starter, you might find one at a local alternator-starter rebuild and repair shop. Many times they can match up, out dated parts, and new starters if they see those parts. They can even test your starter to see if bad?

Good luck.

Comment

when you say old DT 50.. I ask How Old
      if you don't know look at the "sticky" above and look up the serial number

look for the right year / model

look at the part number for your engine and click on it on the list and you
      will then see all years and models that part fists
      art

Comment

Working...
      X