Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki df30

Hallo ,
    Ik heb een suzuki df30 met 10 uur op de klok , ik ben zonder problemen gisteren gaan varen , onderweg met het naar huis rijden heb ik wel een stevige borduur moeten afrijden waardoor de boot en de trailer fel op en neer schudde , vandaag het water op gegaan , de motor draaide rond maar wou niet aan slaan , alles controleert maar geen resultaat , ik heb de boot opgeladen en naar huis gereden , thuis aangekomen de kap afgenomen en aan de voorkant van de motor eens aan de kabels gevoeld maar ik zag en voelde niets abnormaal .Ik heb de kap er terug opgezet ,en na 10 sec demarreren gaf hij ontsteking en sloeg hij terug aan . Iemand een idee wat dit kan zijn ?

Hello , I have a suzuki df30 with 10 hours on the clock, I went sailing yesterday without any problems, on the way with driving home I did have to drive a solid embroidery so that the boat and trailer shook brightly up and down, today the water on went, the engine turned around but did not want to turn on, everything checks but no result, I loaded the boat and drove home, arrived at home took off the hood and felt on the front of the engine once on the cables but I saw and felt nothing abnormal. I put the hood back on, and after 10 seconds demurring he gave the ignition and hit back. Anyone have any idea what this might be?

Comment

I just did a Google translation from Danish to English. As you and see it isn’t perfect. I gather the boat was bouncing around on the trailer after that the translation gets a little fuzzy. Can someone with knowledge of the Danish language help.

Comment

Hey, I have a suzuki df30 with 10 hours on the clock, I went touring without any problems yesterday, driving with the house on the way, I had to finish a sturdy embroidery that caused the boat and trailer to shake up and down, went on the water today, the engine was spinning but wouldn't turn, everything checks but no result, I charged the boat and drove home, got home the hood and once felt the cables on the front of the engine but I saw and felt nothing abnormal . I set the cap back there, and after 10 seconds of demarrating, it ignited and started again. Anyone have an idea what this could be?

Comment

Originally posted by Murray View Post
          I just did a Google translation from Danish to English. As you and see it isn’t perfect. I gather the boat was bouncing around on the trailer after that the translation gets a little fuzzy. Can someone with knowledge of the Danish language help.
          I'm from Belgium, so sorry translation is Dutch

Comment

I assume the original poster has a DF30A with fuel injection. I have a DF25A, which is essentially the same motor. I did have one event where my motor stopped in the middle of the day, and I could not start it again. The engine would turn, but no ignition. I removed the cover and found a lot of water in the blue water-separating fuel filter under the cover. I drained the filter, but still the engine would not start. I was on a river, and drifted with the current back to my home, where I docked the boat. All day afterwards, I could not get the motor to start. The next morning I went to boat to put the boat on the trailer. I decided to try starting it again, and it started without any problem! I never found why it stopped that day, or why it started the next day. But it has never done it again in two years. I DID have a problem about one year later where the motor would not run at high speed. Eventually I replaced the high-pressure fuel filter, (a small black filter before the high-pressure fuel pump) which seemed to solve that problem.

My best theory regarding the day my motor would not start, is that I got some water in the fuel and it got into either the high-pressure fuel filter, or perhaps into the high-pressure fuel pump. This raises the question: What happened to the water overnight? Which I cannot answer. I did install a Raycor water-separating filter on the engine the following week, as Moonlighter on this site always recommends!

Dutch translation:

Ik neem aan dat de originele poster een DF30A heeft met brandstofinjectie. Ik heb een DF25A, wat in wezen dezelfde motor is. Ik had een evenement waarbij mijn motor midden op de dag stopte en ik kon het niet opnieuw starten. De motor zou draaien, maar geen ontsteking. Ik verwijderde het deksel en vond veel water in het blauwe waterscheidende brandstoffilter onder het deksel. Ik heb het filter leeggemaakt, maar de motor wilde nog steeds niet starten. Ik bevond me op een rivier en dreef met de stroming terug naar mijn huis, waar ik de boot aanmeerde. De hele dag daarna kon ik de motor niet aan de praat krijgen. De volgende ochtend ging ik naar de boot om de boot op de trailer te zetten. Ik besloot om het opnieuw te starten en het begon zonder enig probleem! Ik heb nooit ontdekt waarom het die dag stopte of waarom het de volgende dag begon. Maar het heeft het in twee jaar nooit meer gedaan. Ik had ongeveer een jaar later een probleem waarbij de motor niet op hoge snelheid zou draaien. Uiteindelijk heb ik het hogedrukbrandstoffilter vervangen (een klein zwart filter voor de hogedrukbrandstofpomp) dat dat probleem leek op te lossen.

Mijn beste theorie met betrekking tot de dag dat mijn motor niet zou starten, was dat ik wat water in de brandstof kreeg en dat het in het hogedrukbrandstoffilter kwam, of misschien in de hogedrukbrandstofpomp. Dit roept de vraag op: wat is er 's nachts met het water gebeurd? Waar ik geen antwoord op kan geven. Ik heb de volgende week een Raycor-waterscheidingsfilter op de motor geïnstalleerd, zoals Moonlighter op deze site altijd aanbeveelt!

Comment

Originally posted by 2014DF25ARS View Post
              I assume the original poster has a DF30A with fuel injection. I have a DF25A, which is essentially the same motor. I did have one event where my motor stopped in the middle of the day, and I could not start it again. The engine would turn, but no ignition. I removed the cover and found a lot of water in the blue water-separating fuel filter under the cover. I drained the filter, but still the engine would not start. I was on a river, and drifted with the current back to my home, where I docked the boat. All day afterwards, I could not get the motor to start. The next morning I went to boat to put the boat on the trailer. I decided to try starting it again, and it started without any problem! I never found why it stopped that day, or why it started the next day. But it has never done it again in two years. I DID have a problem about one year later where the motor would not run at high speed. Eventually I replaced the high-pressure fuel filter, (a small black filter before the high-pressure fuel pump) which seemed to solve that problem.

My best theory regarding the day my motor would not start, is that I got some water in the fuel and it got into either the high-pressure fuel filter, or perhaps into the high-pressure fuel pump. This raises the question: What happened to the water overnight? Which I cannot answer. I did install a Raycor water-separating filter on the engine the following week, as Moonlighter on this site always recommends!

Dutch translation:

Ik neem aan dat de originele poster een DF30A heeft met brandstofinjectie. Ik heb een DF25A, wat in wezen dezelfde motor is. Ik had een evenement waarbij mijn motor midden op de dag stopte en ik kon het niet opnieuw starten. De motor zou draaien, maar geen ontsteking. Ik verwijderde het deksel en vond veel water in het blauwe waterscheidende brandstoffilter onder het deksel. Ik heb het filter leeggemaakt, maar de motor wilde nog steeds niet starten. Ik bevond me op een rivier en dreef met de stroming terug naar mijn huis, waar ik de boot aanmeerde. De hele dag daarna kon ik de motor niet aan de praat krijgen. De volgende ochtend ging ik naar de boot om de boot op de trailer te zetten. Ik besloot om het opnieuw te starten en het begon zonder enig probleem! Ik heb nooit ontdekt waarom het die dag stopte of waarom het de volgende dag begon. Maar het heeft het in twee jaar nooit meer gedaan. Ik had ongeveer een jaar later een probleem waarbij de motor niet op hoge snelheid zou draaien. Uiteindelijk heb ik het hogedrukbrandstoffilter vervangen (een klein zwart filter voor de hogedrukbrandstofpomp) dat dat probleem leek op te lossen.

Mijn beste theorie met betrekking tot de dag dat mijn motor niet zou starten, was dat ik wat water in de brandstof kreeg en dat het in het hogedrukbrandstoffilter kwam, of misschien in de hogedrukbrandstofpomp. Dit roept de vraag op: wat is er 's nachts met het water gebeurd? Waar ik geen antwoord op kan geven. Ik heb de volgende week een Raycor-waterscheidingsfilter op de motor geïnstalleerd, zoals Moonlighter op deze site altijd aanbeveelt!

Thanks, strange I also have no idea what happened, can not go on the water now, general prohibition by the corona virus

Comment

Originally posted by zorazori View Post

Thanks, strange I also have no idea what happened, can not go on the water now, general prohibition by the corona virus
                While you are stuck at home, get a water separating fuel filter installed between the tank and engine.

something like this:

https://www.theboatwarehouse.com.au/...SABEgJBnPD_BwE

Comment

Can’t hurt to run some Seafoam or similar gas additive through the fuel system that helps clear moisture. Gas line antifreeze would also work just check that whatever product you use is safe for rubber. (fuel lines and o rings)

Comment

Working...
                  X