Suzuki DF140A (2015) trim/tilt oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki DF140A (2015) trim/tilt oil

After 5 year my DF140A (2015)(1100 hour) need to replace trim/tilt motor brush,because motor sometimes not workink.
    I will take out trim/tilt motor without desassemble all mechanism,so i will need to add some oil.
    I dont want to mix 2 different oils,so i need to know which kind of oil i can use to refill.
    I order brush assembly and trim oil from local Suzuki dealer (Thailand),and they send me a bottle of Seafirst Hidraulic Oil Sae 15(yellow color).!?
    This oil is not the same oil have inside...the existing oil is red color,so can not be mixed.
    I need to know which oil can i use?
    I bought a bottle of Valvoline Dexron 3 Transmission fluid,as written in Suzuki manual,but i m not sure can use or not?
    A local speedboat company that uses Suazuki and Yamaha engine gave me with a bottle of Pulzar AW Hidraulic Oil (H) Iso 68,
    that they use in their boats...but again i m not sure if can use or not?
    Please give me some advice.

Thank you

I use Dextron 111 ATF. The aircraft hyd oil will work just fine also

Comment

Thanks for answer..
      What i need to know if I can mix DF140A (2015) existing trim/tilt oil
      with Valvoline Dexron 3 Transmission fluid?? or better Mix With Pulzar AW Hidraulic Oil (H) Iso 68??
      This according to which kind of oil should be already inside in my DF140A (2015).
      Manual say Suzuki oil or Dexron 3.

Thank you

Comment

Drain it & put in what ever you want & it will never know if you mix it.

Comment

Working...
        X