2019 Suzuki 140 C 10 gauge goes to set up mode at times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Suzuki 140 C 10 gauge goes to set up mode at times

This has happen twice the gauge will ask me for how many engines,size of fuel tank, any fuel added etc. What am I missing on set up or am I loosing ground power etc?? 4 hours on motor and boat

Its useful to keep all questions re your setup together.

​​​​​​I think you should take this back to the dealer. Its a warranty issue and needs to be sorted by them.

Have them check that the interface cable is running the correct software version, it needs to be running version 3.5.04. Being a new inslall, that is the cable they SHOULD have installed but if they had an older cable in stock they may have put that one on. The previous version was 3.5.0 and it had some stability problems that were fixed with 3.5.04.

If that is correct, then it is VERY important when the setup stage is done (setting number of engines etc) that the network has a very good voltage supply, otherwise it may not be saved.

If all that checks out then its probably a faulty interface cable that needs to be replaced by the dealer under warranty.

Comment

Thank You!! I will take it to the dealer. My dealer is closed right due to the crisis. I will check with them when they get back open. Again Thank You.

Comment

Yes, it is wise to have the dealership check it out, the multiple problems you are having might suggest you have a problem with wiring, if not starting, and gauges going back to set up.

Try to keep all your problems in the same thread, as multiple problems can, often tell a story and help save considerable shop & repair time. As a mechanic, I'm sure you'll agree.

Tell the dealership your problems/ everything you've posted here. Even the smallest details.

Good luck, post back on what you find out.

Comment

Working...
        X