Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuel data reset:wrong fuel data/manumission?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update....
    I get yesterday new Engine interface cable Ver 3.54 from bluebottlemarine...i install,look ok...but i test only 5 minute....
    and this morning I got the message from suzuki dealer they replace me the ECU and O2 sensor under warranty...very good!
    Obviously I have to install it...any advice?
    I read already i have to set again trim/tilt upper and lower limits.....something else to know?
    Question:To switch ECU must remove all the electric parts as described in engine manual?...or can take out ECU more easy way?

Thank you for help.

Comment

Update...
      I got replacement ECU Part n.33920-92JE1..before had 33920-92JE0.Installation was quick and easy,
      but now have a problem setting Lower Trim Down position.I follow instruction how to set from suzuki manual,
      but i cant set the trim down same was before with old ECU.
      When I cancel lower trim setting i m able to trim engine more down,i set this as the new trim down limit,but after trim up ,when i trim down again
      I can not reach the down position i set before..trim stops little bit before!
      I try sevaral times but can not.

Any advice?

Thanks for help

Comment

Originally posted by kagira View Post
        Update...
        I got replacement ECU Part n.33920-92JE1..before had 33920-92JE0.Installation was quick and easy,
        but now have a problem setting Lower Trim Down position.I follow instruction how to set from suzuki manual,
        but i cant set the trim down same was before with old ECU.
        When I cancel lower trim setting i m able to trim engine more down,i set this as the new trim down limit,but after trim up ,when i trim down again
        I can not reach the down position i set before..trim stops little bit before!
        I try sevaral times but can not.

Any advice?

Thanks for help
        Hopefully someone who can help will see this and reply.

Sorry I dont know anything about trim settings.

Comment

Update...Solved.
          Setting Lower Trim Down Position little bit down than what needed,allows to reach the desired position after tilting up and trim down again.

Comment

Working...
          X