Dt40 compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dt40 compatibility

Hi gents one for the collective brain , I'm runnIng a 2008 dt40 electric start tiller , I have picked up a parts pig 97 dt40 tc I think, electric start tilt and trim .
    Now about three months ago I was t boned leaving the ramp , the bit of whiplash snapped tie down strap on motor and broke the turn limitation tabs on the swivel bracket. The question is , is the complete clamping and swivel asssembly compatable fit for the 2008. Model . I have popped through part number( different ) to see if there was any theoretical issues , but there doesn't seem to be much out there, ,
    cheers in advance

We probably couldn't tell you about differences in parts, but if you look up your specific part number, click on that part, generally they list all the different models those part #'s were used on, usually have to scroll down to see all the models those parts fit?

In other words, look up the '97 clamp assy, click on that part number, then scroll down to see if your model is listed.

Another way, is to use your specific motor (Suzuki outboard), year, model, part number, and the parts book name for that part on google, something might show up, just make sure they guarantee the part functions, and make sure the actual pic of that part is identical to your part. You might find a good used one somewhere?

Good luck, post back on what you find.

Comment

Working...
    X