• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See post #8.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
      See post #8.
      I saw that and asked him to explain it better. I am not sure what he is talking about. If it is something I can try to fix myself or needs to go to dealer mechanic?

Comment

I do not think my 2013 140a motor has capability for troll mode. I recall inquiring about getting that before for my motor a couple years ago and I was told it was available on my motor. I found a sentence on the Suzuki website that says all motors made after 2012 have the troll mode however since mine is a 2013 I assume it was built in 2012 so I suspect I do not have this option..
        Last edited by buyslake; 06-16-2020, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buyslake View Post
          I do not think my 2013 140a motor has capability for troll mode. I recall inquiring about getting that before for my motor a couple years ago and I was told it was available on my motor. I found a sentence on the Suzuki website that says all motors made after 2012 have the troll mode however since mine is a 2013 I assume it was built in 2012 so I suspect I do not have this option..
          I am more convinced now that you have it in your engines ecu, the beeping and the light going off after you open the throttle is telling you have gone from closed throttle to open throttle by the throttle position switch signal voltage going from below 1 volt closed throttle, to over 1 volt open throttle.
          There will be a plug under the dash somewhere where you would connect up the troll mode wiring plug.

Comment

Working...
          X