• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF140 Check Engine Diagnostic code

2014 DF140 with Check Engine Light code blinking 3-6 at low speed /idle
    Can anyone tell me what this is?
    Last edited by sisuman; 11-16-2016, 12:59 PM. Reason: changed 36 to 3-6

Its the Oxygen Sensor. Mine did it when brand new. They put 3 in it before finally changing the ECU which fixed it. Good Luck.

Comment

Oxygen sensor on the DF140A series was redesigned after a few issues like you have reported. Your dealer should replace it at no charge with the new version.

Comment

DF140 codes

Thank you very much , Since the dealer is 50 miles away I can delay until Spring.

Comment

Still, you should call to let dealer know, also that you will bring boat in closer to spring time, and ask (to verify) about the upgraded sensor, this will inform him of your problems. You might ask him to write it down, incase your warranty next spring (time wise) might be different? Dealer might also need to order the newer sensor?
          Sometimes it's better to store boat in good running order, rather than wait till next seasons usage?

Just thoughts. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
            Oxygen sensor on the DF140A series was redesigned after a few issues like you have reported. Your dealer should replace it at no charge with the new version.
            Was it redesigned also on the 2016 115atlss?

Comment

Not sure - I think it is likely that the 2016 models came with the upgraded sensor from new. If you have issues talk to your dealer.

Comment

No issues now . But when new they put in 3 different sensors that didnt solve the problem. A new ECU fixed it. Just a rare case?

Comment

DF140A Oxygen sensor

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
                  Could someone describe the location of said sensor, it would be much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                  X