Fuse panel for 2005 DF-70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse panel for 2005 DF-70

I am dealing with the WW symptoms and want to check fuses. I only see one fuse on the motor near the flywheel and starter, starboard front (little white box with spare inside) there is also one like that under the helm. Is there another place fuses go? I found a Manuel online but the DF-70A manual isn’t the same As the year I have....

The white wire(sub battery cable) should be connected directly to the battery and there should be a 15 Amp fuse inline, mine is about 6” from the battery + post. I have read on this forum that some dealers install the white wire on the starter + post (bad idea) so maybe your 15 Amp fuse might be near the starter?

In case you haven’t all ready read the WW Sticky.

https://www.suzukioutboardforum.com/...-power-failure

Comment

I got it. I wasn’t sure. That thing was corroded but still getting 12+ volts. Had to pull hard to get harness into the console to find the offensive union but we got it. Thanks for the help.

Comment

If you have corrosion in one plug how is the rest of the wiring harness?

Comment

Probably going to have more problems in the future. Is there a more recent revision of the harness that doesn’t fail as regularly?

Comment

Working...
          X