torque specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torque specs

Putting a water pump in a DF 60 and need the tightening torque for the water pump bolts and the foot bolts. Just bought this DF 60 and need a service and repair manual. Any place I can download one?

Thanks for any help.

I bought a factory service manual off ebay for about $3. Emailed to me in a web link that I saved to a pdf and printed it out myself.

Comment

Thanks for your reply---maybe i could just buy that web link from you for $3.
      Just kidding, I ordered a service & repair manual today.

Again, thanks, skidmark1

Comment

I'd have given it to you for free but it's for 90-140 horse. Wouldn't help you.

Comment

What year?? Im chasing service manual for 2010 df140t.

Comment

I have a 2014 DF60A. Torque spec is 8 N.m for the 4 bolts holding water pump housing. Hope this helps.

Comment

From my service manual, 2009 DF90A, yours might be different...

Water pump housing 17 N-m (12.3 ft-lbs)

Lower unit bolts. 55N-m (40ft-lbs)

Comment

Quite interesting... Made me go back and look. For me, water pump housing is 8 N.m (6 ft.lbs) and lower unit bolts are 23 N. m (16.6 ft.lbs). Different sized bolts based on year?

Comment

Year and/or HP. 90hp vs. 60hp? I went back and checked my values also. I'm no expert but I'm guessing my pump is bigger than yours. My part # 17461-87E12.

Comment

Well - age is catching up to me. I wasn't wearing my reading glasses. Didn't notice you were posting for DF90A. Yes - I suspect the lower unit is beefier than a DF60A. I think the OP has a DF60 (whether his year and a 2014 are comparable, I don't know)...

Comment

Originally posted by SwampDonkey View Post
                      What year?? Im chasing service manual for 2010 df140t.
                      It says 2001-2009, sorry SwampDonkey.

Comment

Working...
                      X