Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suzuki "Mediation Dept" has anyone had a positive outcome from this department ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki "Mediation Dept" has anyone had a positive outcome from this department ?

I am a retired commercial passenger vessel captain and my DF60AVTL1 has not been running right for three years and is still under warranty brought it to a local dealer in Hull Massachusetts the beginning of April. On the advise of a Suzuki senior technical employee I reached out to the District sales manager asking for help who then told the dealer my warranty was no good which he later denied but the dealer said its between Suzuki and me . Over a month ago Bryan the mediator and I spoke he said give me a couple of days. There is no direct phone number and email addresses are confidential. I was told the best way to get in touch was customer service which I called and after being on hold for 57 minutes I was told there is no direct phone number and email addresses are confidential. Most of my summer is gone along with the slip fees and insurance. If anyone has a way to contact Gus Blakeley or anyone at Suzuki who would care please let me know.

Thanks

Captain Mike Schiller
    captainmike454@yahoo.com

GET A LAWYER INVOLVED! Buy a new mtr. & deal with the B/S after your season

Comment

I can relate to your situation: had similar experiences with Jeanneau Client Service regarding issues with my boat.
      In the end I used LinkedIn to identify the CEO (!) of the business unit, and contact him in very polite way>
      sad but true: matter was resolved within a week

Local Suzuki distributor here helped out in a terrific way with some poor installation problems concerning my DF115A that the boat dealer had caused but refused to resolve.
      Nothing but compliments to local Suzuki.
      DF115A - Jeanneau Merry Fisher 605

Comment

Working...
      X