Suzuki df 115 chek engine 3-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki df 115 chek engine 3-6

Hello. has a suzuki df 115 14 mod. has an error code 3-6 check engine. anyone know where this o2 sensor is located? Another problem is when I accelerate on a hot engine it chops and has high consumption for about 5 min.
    runs fine at idle. when I increase to 3500rpm chopper motor. it goes fine from 3500 to 5900.

[IMG]https://www.suzukioutboardforum.com/core/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAA ngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2d wmc8+sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7+KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAn wbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ+sgfDYEFY l8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZ**7VGHhLqwgFUN45DGdb 8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A+hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6d yISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0+eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC[/IMG]
    Last edited by Freddy jakob; 08-15-2020, 12:49 PM.

Its on the port side of the engine holder, remove side covers , I though you may be in limp mode but reading your post I'm not sure what a chopper motor is or why it chops when its hot, try and give a simpler explanation

Comment

When I increase the speed / accelerate, the engine runs poorly to about 3500/4000 rpm. Seems like the engine gets little petrol or cuts in the ignition. this only happens when the engine is hot and running for a while. the consumption meter shows higher consumption during acceleration than normal

Comment

I assume you have replaced the O2 sensor with a new one, and removed the Fault code, and the acceleration problem is still there?

Comment

Hello. Haven't started screwing yet. Just want to hear a little if others have the same problem. When I accelerate, the check engine comes up. about 4500 rpm then it goes away. sometimes only check enginge 3-6 comes up

Comment

Working...
          X