Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 DF90 not trimming all the way down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 DF90 not trimming all the way down.

I just repowered with this engine a month ago. I've been having an issue with light cavitating when the boat is nose heavy and I just noticed the trim is shutting down well before the engine is all the way down. Is there an adjustment I can do to resolve this? My dealer is a long ways away so I'd prefer to do it myself if I can.

Yes look for the tilt limit switch

Comment

There should be an trim/tilt limit adjustment procedure in your owners manual.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray View Post
        There should be an trim/tilt limit adjustment procedure in your owners manual.
        There is only a procedure for the UPPER limit in the manual.

Comment

Your right, never noticed that until you pointed it out. Reading my service manual which has the trim down procedure looks like it’s the same as trim up limit setting only down

Comment

Originally posted by Murray View Post
            Your right, never noticed that until you pointed it out. Reading my service manual which has the trim down procedure looks like it’s the same as trim up limit setting only down
            I tried it and you're right. I was able to set the lower limit all the way down. Thanks

Comment

And all it would take is one additional sentence. “Same procedure for lower trim limit.” Glad I could help

Comment

Working...
              X