Question about Suzuki df115a gear lowercase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Suzuki df115a gear lowercase

Greetings, I have an Suzuki df115a mod 2009 (11501F), my lower gear case got damaged and I'm looking to buy it, I found a seller on ebay, but the one it's a newer version of this engine, the 11503F (2013-2014) , my question is, does it fit? Does the 213-2014 lower gear case , fit into my 2009 engine? Thanks in advance.will add my engine / serial pics and the sellers case pics.Screenshot_2021-01-27-08-58-52-140_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Attached Files

At the top of this page “ Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts” Find your part your looking for than scroll down to the bottom of the page, there you’ll find a list of other engines that share the same part.

Comment

Yes, what Murray said.

And by the way, your DF115 2009 model is not a DF115A. The A series was released in 2011.

Comment

I think the 2002-2012 lower units are interchangeable. Call the Suzuki parts people that support this site. They are very helpful, even if you have a question about buying from someone else. It's one of the reasons I keep giving them my business. Call early morning, they are in GA, 8:30 CST.

Comment

Originally posted by briscoe View Post
          I think the 2002-2012 lower units are interchangeable. Call the Suzuki parts people that support this site. They are very helpful, even if you have a question about buying from someone else. It's one of the reasons I keep giving them my business. Call early morning, they are in GA, 8:30 CST.
          Looks like it, this is the link to the parts page

https://www.boats.net/product/suzuki...11d3a3a8b64a2a

Comment

Working...
          X