Df200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Df200

Can I run at 5,000 RPM on my DF200A motor for a extended time without hurting the engine? or does it just shorten the life of the engine? what is a good RPM for cruising?

Actually, if you had the manual, it recommends 5800-6000 as running level
    You didn't mention what year or that you have been through the breakin period
    Depending on water conditions you need some runtime at those levels

Comment

it's a 2017 break-in period is over and serviced. should be getting close to 100 hour soon. I did not get a hour meter, but on my next service I will have the dealer install one.

Comment

Do you have any knowledge about using nitrous oxide on a outboard 4 stroke motor ? or a supercharger? I have a DF200 A. I can get about 54MPH to 56MPH down wind light load with the factory prop. 3 x 16 x 23R. I just install a Merc Tempest 27P prop. Still trying to figure out the jack plate and trim for max speed. so far 55 into a head wind. dow wind red line at 55. I have a 2003/04 195 scout sport fisher boat. I really want 60MPH+. Any suggestions other than keep playing with props?

Comment

You mentioned 5000 rpm
          Are you able to get to 6000 ?
          What is rpm at WOT?

Comment

Im looking for a downloadable rigging manual for two 2020 DF200APs
            The electrical connections from motors to the controls and digital guages. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Silkair69 View Post
              Im looking for a downloadable rigging manual for two 2020 DF200APs
              The electrical connections from motors to the controls and digital guages. Thanks
              Goog luck with that, not much on the internet for newer engines. M a n u a l s l i b dot c o m (no spaces) has a setup manual for. 2002 Df 140. Might point you in the right direction but what has Suzuki changed in 18 years? Have you approached the dealer where you purchased the engines?

Comment

There’s an installation manual (link) for the SMG4 digital gauges in the sticky thread on Suzuki networks at top of this Forum

Comment

Working...
                X