WOT rpm off by 300 rpm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOT rpm off by 300 rpm

Still trying to dial in the best props for my twin 300 hp and no matter which props I use there is always a 300 rpm difference between starboard and port motors. Once I back the throttles down the motors will sync and stay synced.

Any thoughts?

Well, you didn't indicate the model year, so is it throttle by cable or by wire? If cabled, check the slower motor without it running by pushing the throttle lever all the way forward and look at your throttle body to see if it is open all the way, or compare the butterfly position of both motors at WOT (motors off) and see if they appear to be the same. I don't know anything about drive-by-wire, so if you have that, someone else will have to chime in.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Sorry. The motors are fly by wire.

Comment

You will probably have to take it to Suzuki, you need to watch live data, as you move the throttles open you will see a %of throttle opening and throttle angle change, as well as the shift leaver voltages change as you move towards wot. Then at wide open throttle you will see if there is a difference between the two.

Comment

Working...
        X