Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 DF60A idle was low, Changed IAC. possible recalibration ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 DF60A idle was low, Changed IAC. possible recalibration ?

hello. this is my first post and i very much appreciate all the knowledge of you veterans.

so my idle was ruff. in the 600 rpm range. figured it was the IAC (didn't throw any codes) but i changed the IAC with 18137 - 88L02.

it is still acting up. dies when i engaged in gear especially in the lower rpm range at the launch loading up.

Is there a way to recalibrate the iac with the key from what i hear? if so any info would be great ! i have the service manual but don't see anything.

thanks for any help ! God Bless

I have a 2009 DF90A, according to my service manual there is no mention of adjustment only check the duty cycle with the SDS tool. With my engine the idle spec is 550-650 RPM so you are in the range. I have read on this forum the the larger engines have a procedure to calibrate the IAC but I don’t think the smaller engines engines do. I’m sure I read in my manual that the idle is factory set and can’t be adjusted.

Comment

Thanks Murray ! Well owners manual says it should be 700-850 rpms.
      definitely low. Cause when I engage in gear in a higher rpm (800or so) it’s fine.

Comment

Working...
      X