Is this peeing dangerously weak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard Friesen View Post
    I am new here and haven't figured out how to start a new topic but this issue seems to have been resolved so please let me tag in here with my question. I am replacing the impeller on my 1988, Suzuki DT75CR.
    I have removed the 9 bolts and the bottom piece is as tight as ever and does not come away. Is there some other release that is needed like maybe separating the gears? Whatever it is, how is it done? I would sincerely appreciate some info.
    Starting a new thread for your issue is easy.

Near the top of the main page, underneath the Red TOPICS button, there is a blue button New Topic.

Click on that and then you should be right, just fill in the title and then put the details in there. The DT is a 2 stroke and we have a couple of guys here that are familiar with then and will offer some thoughts if they see the DT designation in the title. They probably wont see it here.

So best start that new thread up!

Comment

Thank you for the help. Here's what happens: Google Chrome cannot open the login. Microsoft Edge turns the "New Topic" button from blue to red when I hover over it but no form shows up for entering a post when I click on it whether left or right click.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Friesen View Post
        Thank you for the help. Here's what happens: Google Chrome cannot open the login. Microsoft Edge turns the "New Topic" button from blue to red when I hover over it but no form shows up for entering a post when I click on it whether left or right click.

weird.

Anyway, I started a new thread for you. Here is a link. If you post the details of your questiins in a reply then hopefully ine of the 2 stroke spe******ts will see if and help out.

https://www.suzukioutboardforum.com/...nge-water-pump

Comment

Do you have the bolt hidden under the rear stabilisatorfin, or whatever it's called? It's a plastic fin that is usually mounted off center (all though I have no idea why, maybe to compensate for the rotation of the prop...). If not, I have heard that these things can stick if they haven't been off for a few years.
          Mastif in Norway, with a 2011 MS Boats S6900, 2011/2012 Suzuki DF 140

Comment

Working...
          X