2009 Suzuki dt40el workshop manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Suzuki dt40el workshop manual

I guys i have tried to get a workshop manual online for my dt40 and can't seem to find one all the us ones only go up to about 1999 and i have ask a suzuki dealer but thay won't sell me one
    Last edited by Johno9; 06-14-2017, 11:53 PM.

Part number 99500-97J00-01E is the only manual Suzuki has for the DT40 models 1994-2009.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanx for the help i ended up downloading the manual for the df 40-50 as it uses the same parts as the dt40 lower unit. the part number you gave was for a df 2.5

johno9

Comment

I think you will find parts are not all the same between the dt & df motors.

have you tried... Brown's point for a manual, if boats.net can't get you one?

Suzuki Outboard DT 40 Model & Serial Numbers - Browns Point Marine Service, LLC

Good luck, post back when able to let us know how it's going.

Comment

Thanks for the help i have tried Brows point the dt40 manuals only go up to 1998 and cost $45 plus postage from USA mine is a 2009 model. The Df 40 manual was a $14 download from Tradebit and i also have a manual for 2.5-300HP for free hopefully i can combine both. It’s the procedure i’m after
          Johno9

Comment

Working...
          X