suzuki df2.5 oil level filler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzuki df2.5 oil level filler

my father broke oil level glass(filler) on my suzuki df2.5 , i can buy a new part , but i dont know how to change it? doeas anyone has expirience? also i need lower engine cover (plastic) if someone has to sell me

nobody knows??

Comment

doeas anybody knows where to read the , i dont see it in service manual

Comment

https://www.boats.net/catalog/suzuki...cylinder-block

Part #6? I have no idea how to change it out. It looks like it’s a friction fit but that makes no sense whatsoever. I would never trust a friction fit with oil pressure so I would ASSUME there is something holding it on. With an old dirt bike I had decades ago the sight glass replacement was a crankcase tear down. Suggest you get a genuine Suzuki service manual for your year and go from there. Not many post on here re 2.5hp, either they don’t break down often or there aren’t many out there.

Comment

i order 2 pcs , but in the case i need to pull it from insade i need to order gaskets too for engine, do you know where i can chek that? i dont see it in suzuki service manual

Comment

Scroll up to the dark blue banner “ Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts” and go from there.

Comment

on the boats net , there is no that part ,but i fond it alteady on some other map of parts and already buyed....but neither said how to change it

Comment

http://suzuki-4-stroke.marineservicemanuals.com/

Only goes to 2014, if your engine is newer then you might have to contact Suzuki or keep looking. I have dealt with this outfit and no problems. I have used older service manuals for some jobs only problem is the manufacturer may change specifications say for valve clearance or carburetor adjustments. You don’t mention the year of your engine but if Suzuki hasn’t made any major engine changes from one year to the next than an older manual will give you a good idea of what your getting into. Depending upon how complicated the job is and what special tools you might need sometimes it’s better to get a shop to do the work. If your engine is under warranty and you take it apart then I’d guess your warranty is null and void.

Comment

its 2007 , i just need a explanation how to remove old glass oil filler and put it new one

Comment

noone knows?

Comment

Working...
                    X