Suzuki SDS testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki SDS testing

So ive been battling this 4-3 injector fault code for some time now. Ive done everything i could. Injectors are perfect as ive swapped around with problem not following, 12v at injector plugs on the hot side, and continuity testing for ground wires from each injector to the ecm come back good. Even ran a test wire on the injector that not firing. So it seems like the ECU is not giving ground signal to that injector plug. I had a guy come out and scan the ECM. He tried to manually fire all the injectors and that one didnt fire. No click. To me that sounds like if he manually triggering it and it doesnt, that injector driver is toast. However he says it might be in guardian mode, and some other sensor wont let that driver fire. Im no suzuki expert, but i dont think thats how guardian mode works. Can there be some other issue with the motor sensor or ground wise that the ECU decides to not fire one of the injectors?

https://www.suzukioutboardforum.com/...ew-member-down

May or may not apply to you, from a previous post you have a DF 140 2002? I’m thinking IF you have a small hole maybe the exhaust heat is causing you grief. Just tossing an idea out, seeing if it sticks.

Comment

Working...
    X