DF140 ecu numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF140 ecu numbers

What are the differences between the various ecu’ s used on df140s, mine is numbered 92J70, but I’ve seen j50,j51, j00 etc. I need one and want to know if they are interchangeable

Call boats.net. They can tell you everything.

Comment

im in australia so its not that simple

Comment

At the top of this page select “Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts” Select your year and engine, find the part(ECM in your case) and select the ECM. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll find a list of other years and models that used the same part.

Comment

I know what my ecu part number is, what I would like to know is what are the differences between the various year’s

Comment

Put it another way - if you have an alternative ecu part number, put it into the search bar on the Suzuki Parts page Murray referred to, find that part and then you can see a lost of which engines its compatible with. If your engine pops up on the list, bingo. If not, its a no-go.

As engines are developed over the years, sensors are changed or added and deleted, as are numerous other components, and all of that has an effect on the ecu mapping that is programmed in by the engineers and on the actual ecu processing capabilities too. That in a very brief nutshell is why different year engines use different ecu’s.

Comment

Working...
            X