Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF115BG / DF140BG setting upper tilt limit

Hey,
    Does anyone know how to set the upper tilit limit on the new 115/140BG models?? I am familiar with the previous models with mechanical adjustment lever on the tilt tube, but this model is not equipped with that type of limiter. Also I tried to do the remote control procedure as the A-models have, but it doesn´t work either. I suppose it is another procedure with this electronic remote controls. However I can not find any info at all in the manual.

I dont know.

Try googling how to set tilt limits on bigger hp Suzuki AP models…

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
      I dont know.

Try googling how to set tilt limits on bigger hp Suzuki AP models…
      I already done that. They also have the mechanical limiter by the tilt tube.

Comment

Owners manual?

Comment

There probably isn't ten people in the world that has the new BG model, because everything has been shut down, pushed back, hidden in crates in the bottom of container ships. I wish I had the issue of figuring out the tilt limit. Sorry Sarrre nobody knows because nobody has done it.

Comment

Originally posted by briscoe View Post
            There probably isn't ten people in the world that has the new BG model, because everything has been shut down, pushed back, hidden in crates in the bottom of container ships. I wish I had the issue of figuring out the tilt limit. Sorry Sarrre nobody knows because nobody has done it.
            8mar2022 DF140BTGL4 arrived after 1 year wait ~
            Hope to have hung & wet by mid-May

Comment

***. And still pushed back to mid-May for install. I'd be jumping off a high chair to wait so long. I'd ask for feed back after you're up and running, but I know it will be strong and a good performer. I hope they continue to improve their salt water corrosion campaign.

Comment

Working...
              X