Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki dt50 gearbox

Good day
    i would like to know if a dt 50 blue gearbox will fit a silver dt 50. Sorry for the strange request. Not sure what year the blue motor is but mine is a 1983.
    thank you for your time.
    Dave

If you go to “Buy Suzuki Parts” tab above and select your year and model, select the part your looking at then scroll down to the bottom and you’ll find a list of other models that the part in question will fit. In your case it appears that you are very limited on lower units that match. I find it hard to believe that Suzuki only made a gear case that is only good for one year and one model. That could be the case, maybe Suzuki was tinkering with the design in 1983 and it really is a one off design or maybe boats.net wasn’t cross referencing parts in 1983? I’m assuming when you refer to a blue and silver gearbox you are referring to paint colours? If nobody chimes in with a definite yes or no give boats.net a call. Without a year and model number on the “blue motor” your looking at it’s going to be impossible to determine a fit.

Comment

Working...
    X