DF115 ATL o2 sensor recurrent issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF115 ATL o2 sensor recurrent issue

hi all. Would like your help about an issue bothering me again. Suzuki DF115 ATL 230 hrs changed o2 sensor 3 times already. Last time i got the new superseded one but to no avail. Could some one enlighten me whats happenning that sensor need to be changed so often. Voltage ok. Alarm sounding occasionally not always .Any1 have these issues with Suzukis? Whats happenning? Appreciate your kind help .

What voltage are you talking about, the heater circuit voltage, or the signal voltage, you might have a problem with the engine running too rich or too lean, and the computer can only change the fuel trims so far in one direction or the other without bringing the alarm on.

Comment

I seem to recall both O2 sensor and ecu recalls with early versions (2011/12) of that model? Have you had any of that done?

Check with Suzuki or a dealer in your country if their records show any such recalls for your engine, you will need to quote the serial number to them.

Comment

Battery voltage but authorized dealer said electrical voltage shouldnt be an issue. He also confirmed that it isnt normal having this issue as others are not experiencing this issue. Seems im the unlucky one. Hes going to speak with suzuki techs from abroad to figure out what might cause issue. Bit confused honestly cause its a practically new outboard with regular servicing.

Comment

Moonlighter he changed the previous sensor with the superseded model but havent checked the Ecu. Year ob manufacturing date is 2015. Hes to contact some1 from higher. Hope i will settle this nasty issue.

Comment

Working...
          X