X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new user registration not working

*****istrator
    people cannot create a new account
    I was recently contacted be someone from Europe that was trying to create an account but could not get the section that indicates you are human to work.
    I just attempted to do same and where an image was suppose to appear with the numbers - nothing is happening -no picture please correct
    Art chandler

Had a few people contact me through another site saying they can’t create an account.

Comment

I read on another forum that boats.net are not supporting this forum any more. I’m guessing if and when this site has IT issues then that’s the end of it. Would be a shame since this is by far the best Suzuki forum I’ve found.

Comment

so far I am striking out reaching anyone
        as Murray mentioned the boat dot com site and the forum are not connected
        I think they broke their pick trying to find someone to email with no luck
        I did find a 'contact us' page and sent off a couple on note, but so far no one had responded..
        In searching domain names I think they at one point may have been registered under Go Daddy -- but they were no help when I contacted them today..

Comment

Working...
        X