Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 DF9.9 No Start Condition

Hey Guys,

I recently purchased a used DF 9.9 that was in rough shape. I just did a full service on it and I went to start it for the first time it ran for about twenty seconds and then it stalled and I haven't gotten it to run since. I started to troubleshoot it. I removed the full injectors and cranked the engine with the injectors removed and no fuel is coming out of the two injector tips (I am getting a little over 8 volts at each injector while cranking). I then removed the outlet fuel line from the High Pressure Fuel Pump and there's no fuel coming out of that line when I'm cranking the motor.

Has anyone had any issues with the High Pressure Fuel Pumps on these motors? Is there anything else I should be troubleshooting with the fuel system? Thanks in advance.

Pat

I'm sorry. It's a 2019 motor.

Comment

Is there fuel coming into the VST from the low pressure fuel pump? If so then your issue is with the VST, if no fuel to the VST then your issue would be upstream of the VST. Maybe low pressure fuel pump/filter, bad fuel lines, plugged intake in the fuel tank.

Comment

Working...
      X