DF90A VST service instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF90A VST service instructions

Would anyone be willing to share the VST maintenance instructions for a DF90A? Thank you in advance.

What I do is, open drain screw, let bowl drain, pump fuel primer bulb 8-10 times, let bowl drain, close drain screw.

Comment

Originally posted by tsturm View Post
      What I do is, open drain screw, let bowl drain, pump fuel primer bulb 8-10 times, let bowl drain, close drain screw.
      If I knew the history of the engine that would be fine, but bought the skiff used and think I am getting some fuel in the oil, would really like to have a look at the condition of the VST, needle valve and float.

Comment

Disassemble, clean/inspect, reassemble.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray View Post
          Disassemble, clean/inspect, reassemble.
          Yes, that is what I am asking for, instructions on how to do this. Sequence of part removal and installation, spec’s like float height etc.

Comment

You need to purchase a Genuine Suzuki Service manual. Depending on the year you might get lucky and find a pdf on line. What year is your engine?

Comment

2015 df90a

Comment

Probably to new to find a service manual on line cheap or free. I would suggest you purchase a genuine Suzuki Service Manual, will have the procedure for the VST plus everything you will need to know going forward.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/15...?page=3#manual

Here is one for a 2009 model, should give you an idea of what your getting into. Keep in mind that this manual is for a 2009. Specifications/design may have changed since 2009.
                Last edited by Murray; 02-17-2020, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray View Post
                  Probably to new to find a service manual on line cheap or free. I would suggest you purchase a genuine Suzuki Service Manual, will have the procedure for the VST plus everything you will need to know going forward.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/15...?page=3#manual

Here is one for a 2009 model, should give you an idea of what your getting into. Keep in mind that this manual is for a 2009. Specifications/design may have changed since 2009.
                  Thank you, I did go ahead and ordered a hard copy.

Comment

Working...
                  X