Pinion Gear Set for 1987 DT75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinion Gear Set for 1987 DT75

I have been having zero success finding a replacement forward and reverse gear for my 1987 DT75. Even looked internationally (I’m in Houston, TX). Boats net even let me place an order and took my money before letting me know it was out of stock. Got a refund, but still. Any one have a solid lead? Thanks in advance.

If in doubt with Boats.net send them an email before ordering, I found them to be responsive.

Good luck on the parts search!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
      If in doubt with Boats.net send them an email before ordering, I found them to be responsive.

Good luck on the parts search!
      You’re absolutely right. They responded almost immediately.

Comment

Might try and Google the exact part numbers you need. Many times other size outboard motors used the same part number. If that fails try and Google the entire lower unit part # for your motor, someone may have a salvage yard with the lower unit you need.

Look up your part online, click on that part# then scroll down, generally it will list all the different motors that part was used on. This might give you a few other motors to search for?

Good luck, post back if you have any luck.

Comment

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-mo...tor/1440760496

Comment

There's FCJ Marine in Bacliff. I think the guy that runs the shop is named Fernando, very savvy. He has a bunch older suzuki's, he hangs onto for parts. He also may be able to tell you who to call.

Comment

Working...
            X