Merry Christmas Suzuki friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Suzuki friends!

Merry Christmas and all the best for a great 2022 to all members.

And especially to all the regular contributors on this forum who freely give of their knowledge, experience and time to help others. You know who you are!

Cheers all, hope you enjoy the festive season with families and friends.

In Australia we are having the usual heat waves and in the northern half of the country, the storms and accompanying humidity that makes it so sticky.

Ah well, the upside is the seafood (prawns, crabs and lobsters) and stone fruit (peaches, nectarines and best if all, mangoes) are in peak supply, so we will just have to put up with it LOL!

Lets hope that 2022 brings slight winds and smooth seas, and an end to this pandemic situation, so we can all go to sea and give those Suzuki’s a good work out!

These forum's are worth much without some professional input! Season greeting to all

Comment

Merry Christmas, Grant.

And Merry Christmas to all you Suzuki fans.
      Mike
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

In Australia we are having the usual heat waves and in the northern half of the country, the storms and accompanying humidity that makes it so sticky.

-30C in our neck of the woods. Sticky here if you stick your tongue on metal.

Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray View Post

-30C in our neck of the woods. Sticky here if you stick your tongue on metal.

Merry Christmas to all.
          Had a good laugh at that Murray! The only thing our tongues get stuck on is a cold stubby of beer LOL!

Where the heck are you with -30C temps??? Sure that’s C and not F?

Its around +30 to 35C here, and ….I just checked and its sitting on 87% humidity.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post

Had a good laugh at that Murray! The only thing our tongues get stuck on is a cold stubby of beer LOL!

Where the heck are you with -30C temps??? Sure that’s C and not F?

Its around +30 to 35C here, and ….I just checked and its sitting on 87% humidity.
              Western Canada

Comment

Hahaha. Going to be a warm Christmas here in south central Texas, too. 88° for the next few days..... 31° C
                Mike
                μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Thank goodness we don't live in Canada, right Harper? Murray has stored his boat till April and Moonlighter is in full blown fishing season. Merry Christmas, all.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all the friends here on the forum ...
                    Grant- it's just not right to be having heat waves at Christmas!!!
                    Murray -- we only get on the fringe of your cold weather here in Western Oregon.. currently 32 (f) or 0 to the rest of the world.

I will probably be spending less time here as I found a 35' Cabo with twin Cat diesel's for my offshore fishing.

So, good luck fishing and stay safe out there
                    Art

Comment

Originally posted by briscoe View Post
                      Thank goodness we don't live in Canada, right Harper? Murray has stored his boat till April and Moonlighter is in full blown fishing season. Merry Christmas, all.
                      LOL, Ice won’t be off the lake till early May. I recently purchased a 12’ aluminum boat so the Suzuki won’t likely see water till June.

Comment

Originally posted by artdf175 View Post
                        Murray -- we only get on the fringe of your cold weather here in Western Oregon.. currently 32 (f) or 0 to the rest of the world.

I will probably be spending less time here as I found a 35' Cabo with twin Cat diesel's for my offshore fishing.

Art
                        You can have it all. No sense in settling with a fringe. Our cottage(summer home) is in Northern Saskatchewan, was -40C factoring in wind chill today. Getting into dangerous territory. Congratulations on the new boat.

Comment

Originally posted by artdf175 View Post

Art
                          Those are going to be expensive fish!! LOL Congrats, Art. You're gonna have many pleasurable hours on that boat.
                          Mike
                          μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

*** artdf175, your input will be missed. Best of luck with your diesels.
                            Keep the rods bent, brother.
                            ​​Briscoe

Comment

Mike- we would all be in trouble if we tried to figure out a per fish cost!! You can't put a cost on having the opportunity of being out on the water and the enjoyment of our passion for fishing.
                              Briscoe- thanks for your comments.. you are a great contributor to the forum..
                              Art

Comment

Working...
                              X